St. Paul's Library welcomes all students, parents, and staff to the library daily. Special library events include:
- Author Visits
- Reading Week Special Activities
- Birthday Book Donation
Early Childhood Library Program
PreSchool and Pre-K students enjoy weekly story time in the library, which compliments the letter or topic currently being studied in class or focuses on an appropriate theme or book.
K - 8 Library Program
During weekly library visits, students choose books for independent reading and participate in the Accelerated Reader Program. Library lessons supplement these subject areas. Additional library instruction incorporates:
- Responsibility for use of print and electronic resources;
- Accountability for book checkout/return;
- Literature, genre, and author studies;
- The study of fiction and nonfiction;
- Dewey Decimal classification; and
- Basic research skills.