1. Do you have a waiting list?
Yes, to put your child on the waiting list visit the St. Paul’s School Admissions Office and fill out a brief form. This can be done as soon as you know the start date of your student.
2. When are applications due?
The application process begins in March. Contracts are sent to current and returning families first. Following the deadline for returned contracts, prospective students are contacted and assessed.
3. How old should my child be to apply to kindergarten?
Children should be 5 years old by October 1st to apply for Kindergarten. The admission decision is based on the child’s assessment.
4. When will we be notified of our admission decision?
You will usually be notified of the admission decision within a week of the prospective student’s assessment.
5. Are campus tours available for kindergarten?
Yes, campus tours are available for all grade levels.
6. Is an admission interview required?
Each child is given an academic assessment prior to admission and we require an admissions interview for new families.
7. Does St. Paul’s give preference to sibling applicants?
Yes, St. Paul’s School does give preference to applicants who have currently enrolled siblings.
8. Is financial aid available?
Yes. Partial financial aid is available upon review of applications, which may be obtained from the Head of School. Students holding financial aid must achieve a grade of "C" or better in all subjects. All financial aid information is kept confidential by the Financial Aid Review Committee.